Further to my Husband's previous post....
I think Shane may be a bit more addicted to the show than I am. He actually thinks that our first born son will be named "Jack Bauer Keating". MmmHmmm. Right. It is a good show and Jack Bauer is everything a sexy man should be but do I really want to name my child after a fictional American hero from a television show??? Doubtful. Very doubtful. I have a feeling that this may still be up for discussion in the future but I also know who will win this discussion so for now my mind is at ease.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are totally obsessed too! But don't ever reveal anything to me about the most recent episode, because we watch it a week late on TiVo with friends! :) It's soooo good!
Loves to you,
Beth
nice to see you talking about your first born!!!! Meaning there will be more then one....that is more what I like to hear!!!
love T
Post a Comment