
Well now that we finally have a home computer I can start having some fun with this here blog thingy. So Caleb you get to be in uncle Shane's FIRST POST! Today is our nephew Caleb's 5th!!!! birthday. I can hardly believe where the time has gone.
On Sunday Caleb had everyone over for his Sports Extravaganza Party! There were many worthy participants, a ton of points scored and a lot of fun had by all. They played football, hockey, basketball, tag the uncle, football throw for distance and baseball accuracy throw. Everyone showed up in their favorite jersey's and had a blast!
Hope your day today is wonderful and that God blesses you in this next coming year!
We Love Ya K-lops!
Auntie and Uncle
3 comments:
Ah that is very cute, I will be sure to show Caleb!!! Thanks Auntie and Uncle.
thank you uncle and auntie.
love caleb
thanks for the picter of caleb holding his air speder with r2d2 and k3p7.
love josh.
Post a Comment