Saturday, May 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SIS'!


May 10th was Tawny's Birthday so again we're a little late in posting this. Well better late than never.

We had a family party for her with hamburgers and hot dogs and then a friendly game of softball! Kids, grandparents - everyone! Well except me of course. I'm a better cheerleader than player plus I had my sister's littlest munchkin to keep an eye on. Anyways, the evening was lots of fun.

Tawny, we hope you had a special day with lots of laughter and love. You're a very special part of our lives and are so thankful to have you as a big sister! You always ad an extra element of fun to every family function with your creative games and entertainment. You were a key part to our wedding and loved having you as a big part of our day. Thanks for all you do. We love you very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

ah shucks guys that was sweet I just read it today:) Facebook is taking me away from bloggin, but I am getting back into the swing of things:))))