Monday, December 4, 2006

Fondue Frenzy

Yesterday was my anual girls' Christmas party. This year Kristi hosted it and we all enjoyed an afternoon of fondue. MMmmmmm! I couldn't stop eating! Everything tasted so good - probably because it was all fried. We had everything you could possibly imagine - steak, shrimp, chicken, potatoes, all sorts of vegetables, bread, you name it. Then it was onto to the chocolate fondue - now that was dangerous. Someone almsot lost a hand when it got in the way of one of the girls. I think usually you're supposed to stop eating once you're full but I seemed to have lost that ability somewhere on our honeymoon! We also did our anual gift exchange. We try to do a secret Santa where we all pull a number and then choose a gift in numerical order. Then once all the gifts are chosen and open, we can steal someone elses gift. But we're all so polite that we never really steal! I guess since the gifts are all so nice, we're content with what we got in the first place. We all had fun and enjoyed catching up. Until next year - Merry Christmas girls!
From right: Natalie and new baby Jacob, Amy, Kristi, Kim, and me. (Jen had to leave early.)

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Sounds so fun! I LOVE your blog!!! Welcome to the club, I look forward to reading it lots and lots!
love T