Still no TV. I know. I'm stunned to. We're just so content with not having it. Between all the house renos, cleaning, family, the computer, our treasured DVD collection, the course I've started, the XBox and Shane's new "fantastic" guitar for XBox, who's got time for TV? Who needs it anyways when you can get all the best stuff on DVD?
Since we made our way thru all 5 seasons of "24" on disc, we then moved on to watch both seasons of "Lost". Wow! That one got us hooked pretty quickly. We've joined that group of followers. We've also watched both seasons of "The Closer" now to. I think it's only available on a US cable channel but if you get an opportunity to catch this one, the one-liners are hilarious. It's a little CSI/Law & Order. "CSI" is next once Dad gets the next season but he's more into "NCIS" so we might watch the 3 seasons of that. Who knows? And yes, we own and have watched the first 2 seasons of "Beverly Hills 90210". I was pretty young when they first aired so it's like seeing it all for the first time. It's amazing how cheesy they seem now with TV being so risque now - 90210 seems tame in comparison. No, we haven't even come close to Melrose Place though and doubt we will.
What should we watch next? Any suggestions? Alias? House? Grey's Anatomy?
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment