Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to my HOT Husband


I know I'm a bit late but I just wanted to say a Happy Birthday to my incredibly hot husband Shane. He turned 29 years old last Friday, the 23rd. He was blessed with having both Friday and Saturday off while I got to start my holidays on Friday. We started the day by going to lunch at an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant - I'm learning to be adventurous! Then we spent the afternoon shopping at Home Depot and Costco preparing for our week of renovations on our little townhouse. Then we were joined by my family at The Frog Stone for dinner which was delicious. Afterwards we went back to my sister's for cake and presents. WE thought Shane's family was loud with the 6 kids but Shana's 2 girls sure can make some noise once you give them some cake a few gummy frogs! But I think it was more they were excited about their uncle Shane than the sugar. Then on Saturday we spent the day working on the house. Shane is quite the electrician and worked with my Dad at changing our light fixtures, plugs and switches. They did pretty good, I only counted about 4 "ouches" for the afternoon. Saturday night we got to join Shane's family for another party in his honour. I don't know - maybe we should put all 8 kids in the same room and see how loud it can get. They sure love their uncle! And we sure LOVE him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE-O!
(The above picture was in the pool on our honeymoon - I think Shane had been in the sun a bit too long cuz he's wearing my sunglasses and well,a s you can see he's posing a little. The below pictures are at Disneyland on the first part of our honeymoon.)

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Wow you made up for some lost time in bloggin!! So did you get and reno's done???? I can't believe all the upcoming weddings wow!
love T